Saturday, November 13, 2010

What's the best method for shaving your head?

I am planning to shave my head for the first time soon, and want to know how to avoid cuts and how to care for skin afterwards.



I have a set of hair clippers, as well as a electric shaver, although I do use disposable ones too.



Is there particular technique? Like with the hair or against it? If I used my shaver, would I have to use it like the clippers?



I am also a student, so would prefer not to have to use expensive brand name stuff, hence why I already cut my own hair.What's the best method for shaving your head?
Just pay a barber to do it. When changing hair style, it's best to pay someone who knows what they're doing.What's the best method for shaving your head?
First use the clippers with no guard to get the hair as short as possible. then take a short shower to loosen the remaining hair and lather with shaving cream (NOT GEL!) and let it set for about five minutes. Then get back in the shower with a handheld mirror and proceed to shave your head with a disposable razor. If it is your first time you will want to shave with the grain of your hair. You may want to shave with the grain the first few times until your scalp gets used to shaving. After you are done shaving use rubbing alcohol to sterilize your head. After words use lotion and aloe vera to keep your scalp moisturized. Nicks are unavoidable but they don't hurt that very much and heal in a day with very small scabs. Good luck!
http://headshaver.org/



Blade for head.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;cl鈥?/a>



Good luck.



Neat video of a guy shaving his head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M54pCKmVa鈥?/a>
first clip your hair as short as possible then you the electric razor, with shaving cream, make sure you don't have any moles on your head because that would hurt, then finish off with the disposable blade hope that helps
Get a bic lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment