Saturday, November 13, 2010

I was wondering how you would cut your hair so it would be suitable for spiking front and back (not sides).?

I have had very very short hair for quite some time now. I wanted to change my hairstyle a bit WITHOUT having to pay for a stylist to do it. I want my hair to be spiked in the front and back but not the sides. Please do not tell me to go to a salon. I am asking how to do it at home. I do own a pair of buzz clippers with attachments.



I figure that I probably will need to trim the sides a bit shorter. This is the part I mainly need help with. Thanks!I was wondering how you would cut your hair so it would be suitable for spiking front and back (not sides).?
just let it grow, then take a comb and some gel; wet your hands, and run your fingers through the top of your head. then do the same thing, but with gel instead of water. comb it how you want it from there.

you can also wet your hair a little bit on the sides and where you don't want it spiked and comb it down toward your shoulders (you can use a small amount of gel if it doesn't dry right.)



as for the cut, i'd recommend that you let it grow for a few months/weeks, then do this..

start at the bottom with your buzzer clipper thing and work your way straight up your head, which will leave the top longer and the sides trimmed shorter.



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment