Saturday, November 13, 2010

How can you cut your own hair to short back and sides?

I like to have my hair cut to short back and sides length with a 1 around the back and sides and just snipped quite short on top so I can spike the top up a little bit. However it grows so fast that I am constantly having to get it cut at the barbers over and over again every 2 - 3 weeks and sometimes I get a different barber who cuts it shorter than I like it making it look just too short and unspikeable on top.



http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd147/jimmyoneshot/erberb.jpg



I want to start trying to do this myself at home if I can buy my own pair of hair clippers and was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to do it? I mean I know you obviously have to do a 1 around the back and sides but at what point do you 'blend it in' presumably with a 2 or a 3 at the corners of the head and is there a clipper number that will cut the top quite long like in that picture so I don't have to mess around with scissors which could be risky obviously?



Does anyone else do this at home themselves and can they give me any advice on it? Obviously a 'skinhead' is very easy to do but doing this and blending it in etc seems quite tricky.How can you cut your own hair to short back and sides?
You cant really do it on your own id say.If you had a friend that was confident with clippers you might get away with it . But otherwise id stick to the barbers its worth it your hair is very tidy and smart.How can you cut your own hair to short back and sides?
use barber clippers electric its fast and cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment