Saturday, November 13, 2010

What # on the clippers should I use before I go back to school after Christmas break? Pic included!?

First I have to say is its your opinion of what you think of what # on the clippers should I use all over my head before I come back from Christmas Break. I don't care if your a hair dresser or a barber with experience or not, just please give your opinion because it counts.



http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu56/Jjsuperstar2125/jonobeforeChristmas2009.jpg



I have basketball tryouts for my middle schools team in mid January like January 14th or so. I'll be trying out for the 8th grade team with other 8th graders, and some 7th graders will also make the team. Also I need a haircut/buzzcut before school basketball tryouts even start.



I also need a haircut/buzzcut because I think its too long in the back of my head and the rest of my head like the top and sides are okay just the back needs shaping a little bit.



Also I'm going to do it before December 30th, 2009 because I'm having some friends over my grandmoms house and they always say and look at my hair and tell me I need a haircut but that's just when I really need one. And one of my friends that I will be hanging out with on December 30th asked me if I wanted to get my head shaved by him he said he can cut hair. I said maybe in like a few years. So I would prefer buzzing it myself because I know how I started buzzing my own hair since picture day in October of this year.



Also please don't say use no attachment on the clippers and just go bald or close to bald or any attachment that will go close to bald at all, if you do I will report you on yahoo answers.



Just please give me your opinion of what you think of what # on the clippers should I give myself a buzzcut/haircut.



PS if anyone says how ugly I look or anything that is bad or inappropriate I will report you on yahoo answers.



Thanks for your opinion counts.What # on the clippers should I use before I go back to school after Christmas break? Pic included!?
buzzcut
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment