Saturday, November 13, 2010

Poem I wrote during school today:?

I seek pleasure. I seek the nerves under your skin. I am old hero, older then wacko pervert superfucking man. I am wh*re who seeks experience. Excitement. Curiosity. The only conscious thing in our world is to love and be loved. Seek the hollow thrill. Say how you really, really feel. I am sister of the gods and gods own daughter slaughter. Will you be my daddy? Will you be my girlfriend? The single family who branches out from Rome, to Australia, to Brazil, and Puro, to Africa and Nebraska. Kiss me, the vase, and we can finally die together, I am not afraid. You did everything you could, and everything you felt you should. Patti, doll, you've destroyed me but I love you. Desire is a heat rash, but no illusion. Teeter forever on those golden scales, then sing me into eternity. I wanna be you lover, baby. I wanna be your man. I wanna be your lover, baby. I don't wanna be hers, I wanna be yours. Day old Joey with gray hair, premature baby cries heart into salt canal. Secluded movie stars, stretch marks on her sagging tired breasts like cake. Cashier boy's Calvin fixed scent lingers deep after hours, take a shower, pick some flowers, stolen change. We're all here now and everything's okay. We're all coming over now, and we won't be leaving right away. Then I fall into a pit. Pit of sh*t and sh*t. Inside of it. I skip like so many school kids, think of when time stops, electricity. I am inside a cartoon and I can't feel a pinch but I like it like that, like it like that, like it like that. These trite, tattern ponchos and scarves say piss and five bucks about me. I grow the fur of an animal under my arms and cut my own lawn with silver nail clippers, supported by, short, grody fingers, blistered pressing wire hangers, scraping pie crust drippings. Place is like a field day scent, latex caricature. Ovens and clamming steel machines like the guts of a clock, tick tockin', rock n' roll, tick tockin', my generation, beating. Can you feel? Stink.Poem I wrote during school today:?
you potrayed public school so perfectly therePoem I wrote during school today:?
This is one of two best poems I've read today. Good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment